Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, Bansko


I had set my expectations low when booking luxuary mountain resort Bansko first. After traveling to Bulgaria for a stay before skiing with my family, I concluded that it would be cheap and very basic.
 I ski in France and the United States, so that we do not expect luxury Bansko!. Well, what a surprise when we arrived at this hotel. I was surprised how nice the hotel was decorated, very clean, contemporary decor, friendly staff and a large spa.
We booked a master bedroom which has two floors, good size bedrooms, beautiful living room, flat screen TV. and British television for my 10 years. Incredible. There was also a small kitchen, very compact, very well. I would describe the hotel as a boutique hotel. Clean sheets and dresses, even enjoyable in the bathroom.
The only negative I would say is that the rooms were very hot and we find it difficult to sleep the first night, but it was easily solved in the night before we had modern heating in the room so that we can adjust the radiators.
Food ok not great as expected in Bulgaria, but room service was very good. Spa prices are very cheap in the UK VS. A face 50 minutes was the equivalent of £ 25.00
Bansko your car is not beautiful. It looks like someone strapped for cash and left him only half-finished, a lot of debris everywhere, but the slopes were great. Many trails for beginner and intermediate skiing and snowboarding.
Overall I would say that if you do not want to spend too much money, or trying ski'ing For the first time it's a budget place to spend with friends and family, food and cheap drinksetc. vs. France
This hotel was very nice and I defo go back again for a long weekend !


To discuss the next article. Have a good holiday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment